Richard Burns new Video for naturalpoint

dumpeal

Richard Burns new Video for naturalpoint

Post by dumpeal »

GooD Year 2005 to you NaturalPoint team from FRANCE !!!

First I thank you for the Trackir which make my Games come more REAL.
To thank you I made a little video for Richard Burns to show to all people how it make Best sim game more realistic.

ps : thanks to @tt for his support with tir_temp i dedicade this video to you too.

video link has expired

[ February 15, 2005, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: dumpeal ]
Piddy

Re: Richard Burns new Video for naturalpoint

Post by Piddy »

Nice vid. Also shows how using TrackIR makes the game a lot harder since slides are more difficult to judge. Good to know I'm not the only person to struggle with it.

Something I did find improved the sense of sideways travel was to move your view back a little so you can see more of the side window. I found it gives you more frame of reference so that you better feel how much you're sliding.
Barred

Post by Barred »

It does come after a while, to the point that I find it helps with judging the slides. The only trouble I am finding is that it is not possible to re-centre the TIR if needed.

If you can Down load the demo for GTR from simbin.com and you will see where TIR can really add to a sim.

I would post a pic but I do not know NP's rules for doing that, so here is a link.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ ... TRTIR1.jpg

I hope that helps. I removed the wheel because the Motec is hidden by the wheel. You can select a button on your wheel for re-centering which is a brilliant idea.
dumpeal

Post by dumpeal »

Thx Piddy I'm happy to see you like my little video.
For the moment I training my self with adobe premiere to make an awesome video for GTR when it will be released in my country.

ps :Are you piddy from BH motor sport forum ?
Piddy

Post by Piddy »

quote:Originally posted by dumpeal:
ps :Are you piddy from BH motor sport forum ?Yes, that's me. Good luck with the GTR vid.
Travis

Post by Travis »

Very cool video. Doesn't show off the TrackIR to much but it would be a great way to launch the rbr page.