NASCAR SimRacing Demo

mmed

NASCAR SimRacing Demo

Post by mmed »

Am I doing something wrong or doesn't it work with track-ir yet?
sp3tt3rpik

Re: NASCAR SimRacing Demo

Post by sp3tt3rpik »

Same problem here...

But well, I can't get TrackIR to work on any game... But it does work in the program...

WEIRD!
howard motz

Post by howard motz »

Wasn't the controller assignment for center Track IR greyed out in the demo. Meaning that it is not supported yet. For me works in, F1c and all mods, GTR, RBR. and GPL. Excellently Just not in rFacter, and NR2003. As there is no mouse mode support in the 4.0 drivers.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

sp3tt3rpik,

What games are you trying to work, maybe I can help.

Everyone else.... I am sorry for slacking but I have not tried the new NASCAR game yet... so I am not sure if the support is there in the demo.

[ January 24, 2005, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Wayne ]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

From what I understand we are not in the Demo version of Nascar Sim, didn't make it in in time. We will be in the final release version, in full 6DOF. It should be amazing.
Jeff Paris

Post by Jeff Paris »

My TrackIR 3 Pro is working fine in the demo in cockpit view and nose view ( I think that's what it's called). I was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I just downloaded the demo, installed it, cranked up TrackIR then the demo and it works.
Black-Rose

Post by Black-Rose »

quote:Originally posted by Jeff Paris:
My TrackIR 3 Pro is working fine in the demo in cockpit view and nose view ( I think that's what it's called). I was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I just downloaded the demo, installed it, cranked up TrackIR then the demo and it works. You are really lucky, you've got the Limited Magic Edition of the trackIR...
Jeff Paris

Post by Jeff Paris »

quote:Originally posted by Black-Rose:
quote:Originally posted by Jeff Paris:
My TrackIR 3 Pro is working fine in the demo in cockpit view and nose view ( I think that's what it's called). I was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I just downloaded the demo, installed it, cranked up TrackIR then the demo and it works. You are really lucky, you've got the Limited Magic Edition of the trackIR...
I don't know about that but I can assure you it is working. I'm using version 3.12 drivers running in TrackIR Enhanced ( absolute ) mode.