Toca Race Driver 2= No Joy

starship2

Toca Race Driver 2= No Joy

Post by starship2 »

I've just received the TIR4 and reinstalled RD2. The blue light comes on, so I guess that means that the device is detecting the game. The problem is that the TIR doesn't work==there is no movement of the head whatsoever. I checked the registry as suggested ad it's OK. All other games that I have tried works without problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I have patched the game to 1.2 and am using the latest TrackIR software.
starship2

Re: Toca Race Driver 2= No Joy

Post by starship2 »

Hello, is anybody there?
rodom

Post by rodom »

Loading the game right now to test myself.
rodom

Post by rodom »

I have the patch installed and it works fine for me but only in the cockpit view mode, no other mode works... So be sure to press the "C" button unit your in the cockpit view.
Axl

Post by Axl »

quote:Originally posted by starship2:
I've just received the TIR4 and reinstalled RD2. The blue light comes on, so I guess that means that the device is detecting the game. The problem is that the TIR doesn't work==there is no movement of the head whatsoever. I checked the registry as suggested ad it's OK. All other games that I have tried works without problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I have patched the game to 1.2 and am using the latest TrackIR software.I have exactly the same problem. Bought TIR4 today, came home, installed it, tested it with Falcon 4.0 Allied Force, works very well. Tested it with TOCA Race Driver 2, doesn't work. It doesn't matter with view I am in, nothing moves. Yes 1.2 patch over here.

Then I installed Flight Simulator 2004 to test 6DOF, works like a charm.

I still need to learn how to use the Profiles, but so far I'm pleased, the thing is, it doesn't work with TOCA 2.

By the way, I have a Thrusmaster Pro Digital Nascar Wheel and a Saitek X-45. Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Axl

Post by Axl »

Anybody there?
Teddie

Post by Teddie »

Axl,

Not sure if this is your case, but if you're using a nocd exe, TrackIR won't work (even if it is for 1.2). It has to run from the original exe with the CD in the drive for TrackIR to work with ToCA 2.

Hope this helps.

[ January 27, 2006, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Teddie ]