No Website to get Software

kninja248

No Website to get Software

Post by kninja248 »

I just bought my first TrackIR 5 from Amazon. I was a little disturbed to find that neither the Naturalpoint or trackir.com website are there. I tried from different devices and different ISP’s just to make sure it was not a server issue. It says Cloudflare is working but unable to connect to the server or website. I have tried Google links, direct addresses, every browser, multiple devices, multiple ISP’s over the last day, and searched for the software on GitHub. Does anyone out there have a copy of the newest software and drivers for Windows 11, otherwise I have an expensive paperweight. Thanks.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: No Website to get Software

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello kninja248,

There must have been a brief website outage over the weekend. Please try it now. You can download the software with drivers here: https://www.trackir.com/downloads/.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
Rizzkhn

Re: No Website to get Software

Post by Rizzkhn »

It's indeed odd that you're unable to access the Naturalpoint or trackir.com websites. Given that you've tried various devices, browsers, and ISPs, it seems like something more complex might be at play.

Since you're in need of the latest software and drivers for Windows 11 to make your TrackIR 5 work, I'd recommend reaching out to TrackIR's official customer support if possible. They might be able to provide you with the necessary resources or offer insights into the connectivity issue you're facing.