New SmartNAV3 Announced!

Here you can talk about SmartNav and related products and issues not covered by other forums.
Jim

New SmartNAV3 Announced!

Post by Jim »

Hello:

We are very proud to announce the all new SmartNAV 3! This product has been in the works for some time and we think that everyone will be very pleased with the results.

We have upgraded the SmartNAV web site with new content to reflect the new product.

Feature Highlight:

- Totally new software, it is simply awesome.
- Absolute Mode, people requested this one a ton
- Seperate X and Y scaling, also highly reqested
- Gravity (snap-to) that really works well, I love it.
- Improved sunlight response, the new hardware and software make lighting issues go away
- New hardware, the unit now runs at 120FPS and has 67% more resolution, so it is much more precise

Upgrade Program:
- If you already own a SmartNAV you can call us at 888-865-5535 and get a discount on a new unit.

I hope you all enjoy your new SmartNAVs!
eric

Re: New SmartNAV3 Announced!

Post by eric »

Plus standby mode works now! The new SmartNav is fully hot pluggable/unpluggable. The software can be minimized to the system tray. Also, hotkey mouse button emulation is now compatible with DOS boxes, and the hotkeys can support all three main mouse buttons at once (left, middle, right). There's still no mouse wheel emulation, nor mouse X-button emulation, but you've got to leave something for the next version .

Overall, it is a big improvement!

[ August 20, 2004, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Eric M ]
yerodin

Post by yerodin »

Great work! I can't wait to have it in my hands!
johnqpublic

Post by johnqpublic »

Horray for new software!

Thank you for the ability to minimize the software to the system tray, update software without unplugging the device, and a few of the other new options.

I have only had it installed for about an hour, so I can't comment on its reliability. Me like so far, though!