We are pleased to announce TrackIR 5.4.0 is now available for download on our website.
Visit the download section for the download or more information:
* Added a toggle setting: "Automatically Minimize On TrackIR Enhanced Title Launch." In prior versions of the software, this behavior would always occur.
* Joystick/controller hotkeys now correctly differentiate between devices, rather than treating e.g. "Button0" on every device as identical.
* The 2D camera view is now horizontally mirrored (similar to a standard webcam) for a more intuitive user experience. If desired, it's possible to revert to the previous behavior using the viewport context menu; see the manual for details.
* Fixed an issue where certain settings (including template curves) might not be correctly migrated to per-user settings directory.
* Fixed an issue where certain NVIDIA GPUs might step down to a lower power state while the TrackIR software was active.
* Fixed an issue where the settings pane could appear truncated at large vertical resolutions.
* Fixed an issue where hotkeys bound to recenter would trigger a second time on release, rather than just when pressed.
* Fixed an issue where mouse hotkeys could exhibit noticeable latency.
* Fixed a crash when resizing the window after the hardware had been disconnected.
* Clarified the text of several error messages.
* Fixed ranges of speed/smoothing slider increment buttons.
* Increased default splitter width to remove unnecessary horizontal scrollbar from settings pane.
Official public notices by NaturalPoint Staff. (read only area)
1 post • Page 1 of 1