Construction

IntX

Construction

Post by IntX » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:55 pm

The number #1 complaint I have seen on Amazon, internet and YouTube reviews of this product is that the clip breaks easily or other plastic aspects of the product (like the arms). A lot of the reviews making this claim are from 2016. Has any improvement to the product been made to remedy the issues they bring up? I hate to spend $35+ on this product if it is that easy to break.

aprossi

Re: Construction

Post by aprossi » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:24 am

Hi there! I have a broken track clip pro as 99.9% of the owners.
Mine was bought 5 years ago and broke in a month or so... I’ve never opened a ticket for Natural Point because I live in Brazil and there is no assistance here (I guess).
Since my track clip broken I’ve never used again untill last month when I bought a new gamer laptop and returned to play with DCS.
Serching the web for a solution i’ve found this topic and this thing witch I’ve bought and will give a try...
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2033707/comments

As I read in this forum, it seems that Natural Point released an improved version of track clip pro a few years ago, I don’t know if it’s better, but if you decide to buy, you should try to get that “reinforcement” just in case, cause in my opinion your track clip will brake too...

Sorriu for the long message and for my poor english.

Good luck!