With an expanded feature set and redesigned user interface, Motive 2.1 advances it’s precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications.
Notable new features include: Improved six rigid body skeleton solve, new UI for the Builder and Devices panes, new finger markersets, and a unique and improved file extension (.motive).
Watch a video and read about what's new in Motive 2.1 here.
Download Motive 2.1 here.
Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
- Improved active marker tracking at faster movement speed.
- Improved file write-out speeds for large camera systems.
- Defaulted the streaming ID of the rigid bodies in rigid body skeletons to 9999 for less network traffic.
- Added an ability to prevent streaming rigid bodies with streaming ID number set to 9999.
- Added support for coloring the graphs based on the color of the corresponding rigid body by setting the graph color to black (0, 0, 0).
- Hid the ability to select skeleton creation options in the builder pane when using a Motive:Tracker license.
- Added a small pattern based fill example for the batch processor.
- More: View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/so ... _Beta2.exe
Requires a license valid through July 27, 2018 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html