Inverting axles

syde

Inverting axles

Post by syde »

I changed my TV, it is now 3mm thick so I had to put IR camera behind my head.

So far so good, managed do all good, all inverted, BUT...just today noticed TOP is not inverted...I mean that HUD on right side of camera view, there is tiny heads.

If I lock my head and neck and just move my upper body left, camera registers it going RIGHT.

I play truck games, and when need to peek behind virtual steering wheel..that movement is not inverted, and I can not SEE any ways it to be inverted...anyone found solution? it's breaking my immersion bad.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Inverting axles

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello syde,

I've not heard of this issue. Is it possible to share a video that shows your settings and the behavior you are seeing (including the behavior of the three dots in camera view)? It would help me visualize the problem. The following youtube video explains how to do a screen capture: https://youtu.be/CflfFDlABao?t=27

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
levitatedevelop

Post by levitatedevelop »

That motion is not reversed, and I can think of no method in which it might be made so. It's a serious disruption to my experience.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello levitatedevelop,

Are you able to share a video that shows the problem you are experiencing and what settings you are currently using?

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative