1 WEEK My Track IR has still not been shipped.

jbfighter2

1 WEEK My Track IR has still not been shipped.

Post by jbfighter2 »

Hello my name is Joshua and I'm inquiring about my track ir5 with pro clip bundle I have purchased. My order number is ORDER #202498. I placed this almost a week ago got the confirmation my order was submitted and processed but havent heard any word about the shipment of it yet. I have already submitted a message to sales@naturalpoint.com and have gotten no response so I am reaching out here on forums to hopefully get a quick and fast resolution to this. I have been anxiously awaiting the shipment of my track ir to replace my vr headset that just wont work with a few games I play frequently. the $199 dolaars it cost me has already been taken out of my account so I'd just very much appreciate a update and hopefully a quick and fast shipment/arrival so I can get back to gaming. Thank you TrackIR team I look forward to using your product for the very first time.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: 1 WEEK My Track IR has still not been shipped.

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello Joshua,

I checked with our sales team, and they confirmed that they communicated with you this morning. For the record, our orders page will typically indicate the expected shipping window. Right now it states,

"NaturalPoint is currently shipping in 7-10 business days.

You will receive a tracking number in a separate email when your order ships.

Choosing a faster shipping method will not expedite order fulfillment and will only take effect once your order has shipped. Scheduled delivery for regular business days only (Monday thru Friday)."

If you don't get an email with the tracking information by 1/16/2024, please reply here and I will look into this further.
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
ispike73

Post by ispike73 »

jillian.smythe wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:08 pm Hello Joshua,

I checked with our sales team, and they confirmed that they communicated with you this morning. For the record, our orders page will typically indicate the expected shipping window. Right now it states,

"NaturalPoint is currently shipping in 7-10 business days.

You will receive a tracking number in a separate email when your order ships.

Choosing a faster shipping method will not expedite order fulfillment and will only take effect once your order has shipped. Scheduled delivery for regular business days only (Monday thru Friday)."

If you don't get an email with the tracking information by 1/16/2024, please reply here and I will look into this further.
This really is unacceptable considering the asinine shipping prices you charge. If you're going to charge me $50 to ship such a small package, at least try to justify it by providing a reasonable turnaround time.

My TrackIR just died and I was already annoyed at having to pay another $150 for something that hasn't been updated in over ten years. After getting hit with the ridiculous shipping price while checking out, I came across this post just to find out that it takes forever to ship on top of that.

Because of your shipping policies I've decided to give up on TrackIR (after almost 20 years of using your products) and try another head tracking solution.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello ispike73,

Please note that we do not include shipping in the price of our product - this allows us to be more flexible in offering different shipping speeds, as well as not charging more than necessary when a customer orders more than one item. For example, the cost of shipping two bundles is the same as the cost of shipping one bundle.

We do our best to be transparent about our order time by including the estimated time frame for fulfilling orders on our order page. This time frame is updated as needed when our order volume is high (such as around the holidays). If you need a unit sooner, you can email our sales team using the Contact form (select Sales and Order Inquiries from the drop down menu) to see if they are able to expedite your shipment: https://www.trackir.com/help.

We also have resellers around the world that stock our products: https://www.trackir.com/dealers. Because they have inventory of our products, they may be able to ship items faster. Depending on the reseller, they may include shipping in the price they charge. A few of our resellers also sell on other platforms, such as Amazon.

Hopefully this helps you understand our shipping policies better.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
ispike73

Post by ispike73 »

No thanks. This has caused me to finally make the move to VR and I've just picked up a Quest 3. You can even buy a complete Quest 2 setup for $250 now, so you can keep your $200 hat clip and camera...