TrackIR for Linux

algebra

Re: TrackIR for Linux

Post by algebra »

Thanks, please do. Windows software wasn't updated for years so I hope there should be some capacity.
jillian.smythe wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:22 pm Hi nww02,

I've let our development team know that this is a frequent request from our customers. I appreciate you taking your time to voice your thoughts on this, as it gives our team an idea of the kind of demand that exists for creating a Linux version of TrackIR.

Kind Regards,
atomicmysteryweasel

Post by atomicmysteryweasel »

I joined this forum just so I could add to the TrackIR/Linux driver request.

I have made the switch to Linux and I'm never going to back to Windows, but I really miss DCS and I would love to get back in the cockpit.

Thank you..
victort

Post by victort »

Hi gang, I too have created an account because i'm a gigantic space sim nerd, and am tired of non-trackIR head tracking, and want to own the real thing.. But i am not a computer genius, I'm also not a sucker, so I game on Linux.. I REALLY need that trackIR linux driver before I can commit to getting these devices? please please please!

kthx,
-m
jmellinger473

Post by jmellinger473 »

I've had to re-install Winblows 3 time in a year 1/2. the only reason I do this is so I can use TrackIR for my flight sims.....PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! Develop a Linux driver system for Linux.

AS of this moment if you check the news Windows 11 users are going back to Winblows 10..which EOL's next year.

Linux has grown market share last I checked 7% and with Winblows screwing up ALL THE TIME...It's only going to get bigger

TrackIR is a pretty premium product...it's sad the this thread is years long. Other companies NVIDEA, AMD, many many other have closed source products. Some require Licenses, Paid products and they support Linux.