FSX pain in the neck with Track IR4 Pro - Help

wsuch

FSX pain in the neck with Track IR4 Pro - Help

Post by wsuch »

Hello

My Track IR 4 Pro working brilliantly with FS9 but no go at all with FSX with acceleration pack abd SP2 dont get any lights , profile nothing with FSX. Read the forums, using on Vista no firewalls or AV blocking and using the latest software for Track IR. I dont want to go down the road of removing FSX etc as this should not be necessary, using ASX with SP3 with VistaOZ and Orbz Aus scenery also FSUIPC but nothing just dead also using the no dvd patch. any body have any idea, Vincent maybe ?

Track IR4 software is not even detecting FSX running therefore some type of connection issue and does not load any profile, i hope it is not a reinstall of FSX and all the other stuff

Wayne
VincentG

Re: FSX pain in the neck with Track IR4 Pro - Help

Post by VincentG »

What no-DVD patch? I'm not aware of a no-dvd patch, as you don't need the DVD in the system, once FSX is installed.

Are you running bot FSX, and the TrackIR software as an Admin?

What version of the TrackIR software are you running?
wsuch

Re: FSX pain in the neck with Track IR4 Pro - Help

Post by wsuch »

Hi Vincent

My bad I was thinking of FS9, i could not be bothered trying to fix so i have removed fsx and I will see how i go. I was running both with admin rights and am running the current version of the track software as per the downloads on the natural point website