LOMAC and TRACKIR

tylling

LOMAC and TRACKIR

Post by tylling »

I have Windows7 64 and I am unable to get TrackIR wrking with LOMAC. I have no problems with WOP, ARMA II, IL2 and both Fs9 and FSX. I have tried to start as administrator but nothing happens.The lights in the camera is on. Is it fingertroubble on my part or what?
VincentG

Re: LOMAC and TRACKIR

Post by VincentG »

You must uncheck the box for "cockpit mouse option" to enable TrackIR to work! This can be found under Options/Cockpit of the LO-MAC settings screen.

Some users have reported TrackIR no longer working in Lock-On: Flaming Cliffs, with the latest game patch (1.12a).

To remedy this simply open your LOMAC->Input folder, and delete the TrackIR.ini file; then go to LOMAC->Config folder, and delete the TrackIR.ini file located here as well.
tylling

Post by tylling »

Hi,and thank you!It worked. How on earth can a simpel retired ATCO know that.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

The information is posted on the games page for each application.

http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubb ... w=1#UNREAD
us_grant

Post by us_grant »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]You must uncheck the box for "cockpit mouse option" to enable TrackIR to work! This can be found under Options/Cockpit of the LO-MAC settings screen.

Some users have reported TrackIR no longer working in Lock-On: Flaming Cliffs, with the latest game patch (1.12a).

To remedy this simply open your LOMAC->Input folder, and delete the TrackIR.ini file; then go to LOMAC->Config folder, and delete the TrackIR.ini file located here as well. [/quote]

I'm running Windows XP SP3 and Just installed LOMAC. I cannot get Trakir to work. I also cannot find this "Cockpit mouse option" either. I have been through every control panel in the game. I have also tried deleting the files you mentioned, but the game just recreates them everytime I restart it. I am running the 1.02 patch.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

the ini files being recreated is normal.

Do you have any mods installed for lock-on?