Search found 8 matches
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:38 am
- Forum: SmartNAV Support
- Topic: Checkout an amazing dwell clicking prog
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3435
Re: Checkout an amazing dwell clicking prog
I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV. This thread is the first place I saw the serial number restriction (and comes with my last post, of course), and I'll have to investigate that situation further. In addition to having the...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:36 am
- Forum: TrackIR 1-3 & Vector Expansion
- Topic: Trade TrackIR2 for TrackIR1
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3655
Re: Trade TrackIR2 for TrackIR1
I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV. In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kernel. If you woul...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:34 am
- Forum: SmartNAV General
- Topic: Linux?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3043
Re: Linux?
I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV. In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kernel. If you woul...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:34 am
- Forum: TrackIR 1-3 & Vector Expansion
- Topic: Trackir^2 Linux Drivers?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2694
Re: Trackir^2 Linux Drivers?
I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV. In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kernel. If you woul...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:32 am
- Forum: SmartNAV General
- Topic: Linux support
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4698
Re: Linux support
I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV. In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kernel. If you woul...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:31 am
- Forum: Feedback and Feature Requests
- Topic: Linux Drivers
- Replies: 15
- Views: 24692
Re: Linux Drivers
<r>I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV.<br/> <br/> In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kerne...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:31 am
- Forum: Feedback and Feature Requests
- Topic: Linux Trackir2/3 drivers
- Replies: 18
- Views: 22043
Re: Linux Trackir2/3 drivers
<r>I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV.<br/> <br/> In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kerne...
- Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:28 am
- Forum: SmartNAV Support
- Topic: Linux Support for SmartNAV
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2764
Re: Linux Support for SmartNAV
I have a new version of the package that should support all current and past models of the trackIR and SmartNAV. In addition to having the firmware files included in the distribution package, this update uses libusb to talk with the device and no longer requires you to patch your kernel. If you woul...