No replies -for my posts:-( *DELETED*

smasha

No replies -for my posts:-( *DELETED*

Post by smasha »

Post deleted by jellybeantiger
Crunch_

Re: No replies -for my posts:-(

Post by Crunch_ »

24 hrs ain't that long, except when you pay money for something and it doesn't work : )Have you turned off the Camera LED's? I missed this when I first got my Track IR and it was real annoying. Natural Point should mention it in their quick guide!!!! I see from other posts I wasn't the only person to miss this.

Here's an excerpt from the manual...

.5.5.1 Tracking Settings

Settings that affect how the TrackIR detects and tracks your motion are found in this window, they allow you to fine tune the tracking and are useful in resolving tracking problems that may occur. It is recommended that they are used in conjunction with the Camera View video in the Tracking Window.

Camera LED's On
This check-box turns on or off the TrackIR camera's internal Infrared LEDs. This box is checked by default and must be checked when you are using reflective material to have your head movement tracked. If you are using battery powered LEDs for tracking instead of reflective material, you will want to turn the TrackIR Infrared LEds off.
smasha

Post by smasha »

I got it working !!!!
Instead of modifying a vector cap profile,I made one from scratch for use in OF Falcon.

I enabled all 6 axis and set the sensitivity to progressive.

Wow weeeee

This is real without the gravity forces!!!!
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Also, it was a holiday weekend - I didn't get back into the office until today.

When you select the TrackClip Pro, within the profiles, the Camera LEDs should automatically turn themselves off.