Minimize to tray

berwyn

Minimize to tray

Post by berwyn »

Hello, when can we expect a version of Naturalpoint that will minimize to tray? I think it's been on the requests list for at least a year and a half.

Before that time, it was apparently an implemented feature, but was removed. Isn't it just a matter of putting it back in?

Thanks,
Berwyn
12F_Soron

Re: Minimize to tray

Post by 12F_Soron »

??

this feature is implemented.. I've not see it wasnt.
berwyn

Post by berwyn »

If it is implemented, then I'd quite like to know how to activate it! When I minimize naturalpoint (v2.14), it reduces to a bar on my taskbar, not an icon in the system tray.

Any tips?
Quboid

Post by Quboid »

It's on the first screen (Main).
berwyn

Post by berwyn »

What do you mean the first screen (main)? Are we talking about the same software?

When I run naturalpoint, the only screen that comes up is the one where you can set hotkeys. There's nothing about minimizing to tray. When I run it, the bottom right corner says V 2.14 AT. Is this the same version as yours?

There is an advanced settings button, under which is a "Run Minimized" checkbox, but that only minimizes to taskbar, not to tray.

Thanks for your help,
Berwyn

[ August 20, 2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Berwyn ]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

You don't have the same version of software. Version 2.14 AT is for Smart-NAV and 2.11 GX is for the trackIR. If you own a smart-NAV you can download trackIR software.
matt621

Post by matt621 »

I second the motion for min. to the sys tray for SmartNav. According to my understanding, the SmartNav is supposed to be the "better" system, yet i see it has fewer features than the track IR system.