RMA

LCDC

RMA

Post by LCDC »

for the returns and warranty the number didn't work, also I submitted the contact form but haven't gotten a reply. Where can I check to see if they have received my request so I can get the RMA number. Also does anyone know how long it generally takes to get it?
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: RMA

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello LCDC,

The support link on our website (https://www.trackir.com/help) is the fastest way to reach us. I see that your request for RMA was received last week, and your replacement is in transit and due to arrive on Wednesday.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
shmojoe

Post by shmojoe »

Hello Jillian,

The support site is not submitting the form successfully (at least on our end it cycles endlessly).

Can you also see if a support replacement form has been received for order #149901?

In dire need of replacement as device is not recognized any longer on any machine.

Much appreciated,

Joe
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello Joe,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will look into why this isn't working successfully, and I will make sure your request gets to the correct team in the meantime.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello Joe,

I tried to send you a message last week, but I haven't heard back. Would you please email me at TrackIRSupport@naturalpoint.com so that we can get this RMA started for you?

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe