Track IR 5 window doesn't remember last setting and shrinks to the top left corner on each launch

homerunhallock

Track IR 5 window doesn't remember last setting and shrinks to the top left corner on each launch

Post by homerunhallock »

Good morning,

As shown in the attached screenshot, I'm trying to figure out why, and how to stop the application from shrinking down to the top left corner each time. I resize it to the window size of my preference, but I close the app and relaunch it each time I use MSFS. It refuses to remember the sizing.

Has anyone else dealt with this or have any clues as to why? Hoping there's a solution, I've already checked the app settings as well.

Thanks
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Track IR 5 window doesn't remember last setting and shrinks to the top left corner on each launch

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello homerunhallock,

We are not able to see the image - you may need to put it on a hosting site and then provide a link to it. I suggest that you close the TrackIR software, navigate to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\ and open Settings.xml with a text editor. You should be able to make changes to this file, especially these settings:

<WindowTop>
<WindowLeft>
<WindowWidth>
<WindowHeight>
<PanelWidth>

You may need to try a few different values to see what works best for you. Save the file and then launch the TrackIR software again to see how it shows up.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative